Instagram Stories are a great way to share your life with your friends and followers. Here’s everything you need to know about using them.
Instagram Stories are short, photo or video-based posts that disappear after 24 hours. They’re a great way to share snippets of your life with your friends and followers, without cluttering up your main feed.
Creating an Instagram Story is easy – just swipe right from your home feed, or tap the ‘+’ icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, you can choose to take a photo or record a video, or select one from your camera roll. Once you’ve chosen your content, you can add text, filters, stickers or other effects.
To view someone’s Instagram Story, just tap their profile picture at the top of your home feed. TheirStory will appear in a bar at the top of the screen, and you can simply swipe through to see each piece of content.
You can also check out Stories from people and brands that you follow by tapping the ‘Explore’ tab (the magnifying glass icon) and scrolling through the ‘Featured’ and ‘Following’ sections.
There are lots of ways to interact with Instagram Stories. You can like or comment on a photo or video by tapping the ‘heart’ or ‘speech bubble’ icons below it. You can also send a private message to the person who posted the Story by tapping the ‘send message’ icon.
To share someone else’s Instagram Story, just tap the ‘share’ icon (the paper airplane) and choose how you want to share it – via Direct Message, on your own story, or elsewhere.
There are lots of other things you can do with Instagram Stories, too. Here are just a few:
– Add location tags to show where you are
– Tag other people in your stories
– Use Boomerang to create fun, looping videos
– Use the hands-free mode to record video without having to hold down the button
– Access a library of filters, stickers and other effects
– Share live video or photos
– Save your Stories as highlights so they can be viewed after they disappear
If you’re anything like the average person, you probably spend a good chunk of your day scrolling through Instagram. And if you’re anything like me, a large part of that time is spent watching Stories.
But what if I told you there was a way to watch them anonymously?
That’s right, with the InstaSave tool, you can view any Instagram Story without the person knowing.
Here’s how it works:
1. Visit the InstaSave website.
2. Enter username of Instagram handle that you want to spy on.
3. Browse through the list of available stories and select the one you want to watch.
4. The story will start playing anonymously in the app.
It’s that simple!
So next time you’re feeling nosy, be sure to try out InstaSave.
Instagram Stories are a great way to add some personality to your profile and keep your friends and followers up to date with what you’re up to. So get creative and have fun!